If you have a TV in your business, you know the headache it can be. What was meant to be a service for your customers can quickly become more trouble than its worth. Due to media licensing and the nature of television programming, you could be paying for content that is showing your competition’s ads and may offend your customers.
Here’s 3 reasons to show our loop on your tv(s):
1. It’s free! Local business owners advertising pays for our content.
2. It’s family friendly. Our loop is designed to be fun for everyone.
3. It supports the community. Free community bulletin board and free featured PSA’s for local charities.
How do I get the Loop?
- Click on the Sign Up button at the top of this page. Fill out the form.
- One of our representatives will contact you and answer any questions you have.
- If you want to move forward, you fill out a viewing location agreement.
- We set you up to be able to play the Loop.
- Your free copy of the Loop will come to you once a month and you make sure it plays on your TV.
We do not provide TV’s. We recommend at least a 32″ screen with an HDMI connection. Depending on your setup, we may provide a digital media player or DVD player and cables so that you can play the Loop. These are the property of Local Loop.